PO Box 263
Hornbeak, TN 38232
Welcome to the Hornbeak District Utility Water Services
Since 1965 we have been supplying customers in Obion County area with the highest quality water services possible! We are proud to serve Northwest Tn with the highest quality water services at affordable rates.
On our site, you can find information on water service rates as well as billing information, payment information, Consumer Confidence Report, and other useful information. If you have any questions about your water, visit our FAQ section or contact us. We would be glad to help you out in any way we can.
NOW MORE WAYS TO PAY YOUR BILL!
WATER TIPS & FACTS
- Take short showers instead of baths.
- Do not leave water running when shaving or brushing your teeth.
Kitchen & Laundry
- Do not leave water running when rinsing dishes.
- Run only full loads when using a dishwasher.
- In the summer, water your garden and lawn during the coolest part of the day.
- Adjust the automatic sprinklers with the seasons.
- Brushing your teeth uses approximately 10 gallons of water.
- Tub bath uses approximately 36 gallons of water.
Kitchen & Laundry Facts
- Dish washing uses approximately 30 gallons of water (tap running).
- Automatic dishwasher uses approximately 16 gallons of water per cycle.
- Washing your hands uses approximately 2 gallons of water.
- A normal washing machine cycle uses 60 gallons of water.